Monroe Township Chorus Presents "In Winter"
The Monroe Township Cultural Arts Commission will sponsor a seminar titled “For the Arts Professional: What Kind of Insurance Do You Need to Protect Your Creative Assets?”
5:30-7 p.m. Nov. 3rd at Monroe Township High School, 200 Schoolhouse Road.
Below is the 25th issue of The Monroe News. This issue is being dedicated to the memory of our friend Joe Harvie.
#2 MULTIPLE PHONE SCAM ALERTS Click both links for Scam INFO
Click Image below for NJ Monthly article on
Empty Nesters & Monroe
- Monroe is one of America's Top 25 Safest Cities
- Reminder Re: BULK Pickup - One FREE Pickup a Year
- TOWNSHIP ENERGY AGGREGATION PROGRAM UPDATE
- YOUR GROUP COULD EARN $500.00 from MT Clean Communities for a 3 Hour Clean-up & We are Looking for volunteers, individuals, groups or teams to Join our Clean Team.
- Recreation Special Events Calendar
- GIS Map for Monroe
- POLICE “PROJECT MEDICINE DROP BOX"
- Monroe Ranked as USA's Top 100 Safest Cities
- SIGN UP FOR EMERGENCY UPDATES
- NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE HEARING FOR THE TOWNSHIP’S HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE COMPLIANCE PLAN FOR THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING PERIOD 1987 – 2025.
- BE AWARE OF PHONE SCAMS
- Cultural Arts Events
- Insurance for ART Nov. 3rd
- FREE TRANSPORTATION TO THE SENIOR CENTER