Here is the 25th issue of The Monroe News. This issue is being dedicated to the memory of our friend Joe Harvie.
In September, Princeton Symphony Orchestra – The Four Seasons @ Richard P. Marasco Center for the Performing Arts – Sep 18 @ 4:00 pm
#2 MULTIPLE PHONE SCAM ALERTS Click both links for Scam INFO
Click Image below for NJ Monthly article on
Empty Nesters & Monroe
- Country Western BBQ
- Monroe is one of America's Top 25 Safest Cities
- Reminder Re: BULK Pickup - One FREE Pickup a Year
- TOWNSHIP ENERGY AGGREGATION PROGRAM UPDATE
- YOUR GROUP COULD EARN $500.00 from MT Clean Communities for a 3 Hour Clean-up & We are Looking for volunteers, individuals, groups or teams to Join our Clean Team.
- Recreation Special Events Calendar
- GIS Map for Monroe
- Community Garden Website & Biggest, Heaviest Tomato Contest
- Monroe Ranked 15th in Safest City in New Jersey
- Reporting an Outage on Facebook
- Voter Registration Dates from League of Women Voters
- POLICE “PROJECT MEDICINE DROP BOX"
- Monroe Ranked as USA's Top 100 Safest Cities
- SIGN UP FOR EMERGENCY UPDATES
- NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE HEARING FOR THE TOWNSHIP’S HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE COMPLIANCE PLAN FOR THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING PERIOD 1987 – 2025.
- Green Fair - Saturday, October 8th
- BE AWARE OF PHONE SCAMS
- FREE TRANSPORTATION TO THE SENIOR CENTER