Tax bills were MAILED to residents on Tuesday, July 19th. Payment is due August 1st and there is a 10 day grace period.
#2 MULTIPLE PHONE SCAM ALERTS Click both links for Scam INFO
Click Image below for NJ Monthly article on
Empty Nesters & Monroe
- The Pirates of Penzance
- Country Western BBQ
- Monroe is one of America's Top 25 Safest Cities
- Reminder Re: BULK Pickup - One FREE Pickup a Year
- TOWNSHIP ENERGY AGGREGATION PROGRAM UPDATE
- YOUR GROUP COULD EARN $500.00 from MT Clean Communities for a 3 Hour Clean-up & We are Looking for volunteers, individuals, groups or teams to Join our Clean Team.
- Recreation Special Events Calendar
- Monroe Great for First Time Home Buyers
- GIS Map for Monroe
- Community Garden Website & Biggest, Heaviest Tomato Contest
- Monroe Ranked 15th in Safest City in New Jersey
- Reporting an Outage on Facebook
- POLICE “PROJECT MEDICINE DROP BOX"
- Monroe Ranked as USA's Top 100 Safest Cities
- SIGN UP FOR EMERGENCY UPDATES
- NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE HEARING FOR THE TOWNSHIP’S HOUSING ELEMENT AND FAIR SHARE COMPLIANCE PLAN FOR THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING PERIOD 1987 – 2025.
- Green Fair - Saturday, October 8th
- BE AWARE OF PHONE SCAMS
- Paving of Applegarth Road, staring June 30, 2016 - July 12, 2016.
- FREE TRANSPORTATION TO THE SENIOR CENTER
- Jul 28: 5th Annual Trip to Tanglewood @ Tanglewood, MA Jul 28 – Jul 31
- Aug 02: National Night Out at Thompson Park - 6:00 pm organized by Monroe Police
- Aug 09: Fishing Derby at Thompson Park
- Aug 22: Patron of the Arts Fundraiser Trip to New Mexico @ New Mexico
- Oct 08: Green Fair 2016
- Oct 17: Patron of the Arts Fundraiser Trip to St Louis and Branson Missouri @ St Louis and Branson Oct 17 – Oct 21